Monica Vital, MS CCC SLP
- Florida, Virginia and North Carolina licensed SLP
- Speciality in adult communication skills
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology (SLP)
- National licensure from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
- Over 15 years experience
- Bilingual therapist – Therapy in both English and Spanish languages available.
Online Speech Therapy for:
- Aphasia Therapy for English and Spanish speaking clients
- Dysarthria/Apraxia (difficulty with speech intelligibility)
- Cognitive Communication Impairment (difficulty with memory or thinking)
- Voice Therapy
- LSVT eLOUD certified provider (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment)
Vital Voice and Speech benefits:
- Quality therapy in a convenient way
- Client-centered approach to aphasia therapy
- We work together with clients and families
- Improve your communication
- Improve your quality of life
Why Online Speech Telepractice?
Se habla Español.
A listing in our database should not be viewed as an endorsement for any particular service, program, technology, or group. Read the full disclaimer.