The National Aphasia Association had an incredibly busy 2021. What have we been doing? Here are some highlights from the annual report.
- Provided resources to over 750,000 people
- Read and answered 16,650 emails
- Hosted 11 monthly aphasia chats for 630 people
- Started a bi-monthly primary progressive aphasia chat for 355 families
- Launched the new Ask the Expert webinar series
- Led 5,058 participants for June’s Aphasia Awareness Month
- Surveyed the aphasia community 9 times with our new Aphasia Snapshot series
- Sent 24 newsletters to our 24,061 subscribers
- Talked to our thousands of social media subscribers
- And grew our board by 80%
We’ve prepared an annual report so you can see the NAA by the numbers. You can read it online either as a slideshow below or download a copy to read offline.
We’re not slowing down, and we hope you’ll be right there beside us for the next twelve months.