Hope After Stroke is an easy-to-read, essential and evidence-based resource guide filled with stories of successful stroke “thrivers” that will empower caregivers and survivors at each step of recovery. You will learn simple practical tools and strategies to use in the hospital, upon homecoming, re-entering your community and workplace. Hope After Stroke will help you find the hope, certainty and resolve needed for recovery.
You will discover how to:
- Implement simple strategies and routines to develop resourcefulness and the mindset needed for long-term recovery
- Communicate more easily and effectively even with aphasia
- Establish daily practices to improve memory
- Activate and apply the five known qualities successful Thrivers use to recover and find meaning and purpose in their lives after stroke
- Reduce or eliminate anxiety without medication, residential settings, clinics, home care and finally back into the community and workplace.
- Develop rituals of self-care that are scientifically proven to improve brain function and overall wellbeing
- Ask candid questions about sex and seek resources for sexual issues post stroke
- Seek and obtain the best rehabilitative services by effectively communicating with insurance providers, doctors and therapists to maximize recovery and much, much more!
Available on Amazon.com: https://amzn.to/2EIkQQ1
A listing in our database should not be viewed as an endorsement for any particular service, program, technology, or group. Read the full disclaimer.